Sunday, September 6, 2009

Introduction to the Frugal Bostonian

Welcome fellow broke people! I am hoping that this place can be a haven for things to do in the Boston area that are unique interesting events that won't break the bank. There are tons of "Things to do guides in Boston" but many of them are full of tourist traps or very expensive events. I am thinking of this as a guide for people that have $1-$20 dollars and want to do something fun outside of the house with some friends. I personally a big fan of doing activities and eating food so I imagine many of them are going to fall in that category. Plus there are plenty of resources to look up concert schedules. I am debating on if I should turn this also into a blog where I post cheap healthy recipies as well but I might make a different blog I have not decided yet. I am sure I will talk more about this in the future, but stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment